Robert Francis - Wild Horses
Mads Langer - You're Not Alone
Noah And The Whale - First Days Of Spring
Bon Iver - Skinny Love
Lykke Li - Tonight (Live)
Robert Francis - Do What I Can
The Naked And Famous - Young Blood
The Naked And Famous - Punching In A Dream
Daisy Dares You - Rosie
Broken Bells - Vaporize
The White Stripes - Dead Leaves And Dirty Ground
Muthemath - Spotlight
The Teenagers - Homecoming
I Blame Coco - Selfmachine
Eliza Doolittle - Skinny Genes
Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up
Breakbot feat. Irfane - I'm Yours
5 Kommentare:
Spotlight ist klasse! <3
aaah, homecoming :)
the naked and the famous und bon iver sind einfach nur schön :)
this is a great idea, im going to listen to all of these!
could you please please please tell me how you put these on here without the video picture?
thankyou so so much! it worked :) and i was so delighted i gave you a shoutout in the bottom of that post xo
Kommentar veröffentlichen